Wednesday, November 12, 2014

I Can See Clearly Now

I am reading Wayne Dyer's newest book called, "I Can See Clearly Now." In one of the earlier chapters, Dyer talks about the lowest points in his life and how looking back from a present vantage point he can see that those low points contributed significantly to getting him to his highest place. Today, that resonated with me. My most challenging things- anxiety and fear and Joubert Syndrome shake my core and contaminate me with panic, sorrow, and relentless fear however; without these unwanted lows, I would not be compassionate, understanding, and tolerant-all the main attributes that I so love about myself. I wouldn't have my eyes, my heart, and my soul. Maybe if I change my mindset and realize that my lows get me to my highest place...the lows aren't lows at all, they are stairs.
This is my epiphany for the day with gratitude to Wayne Dyer.



No comments:

Post a Comment